Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well we are slowing down from a busy weekend. To Indy Sat morning for Chase's competition and then to Bloomington to celebrate Corey's birthday. Always glad to see Corey and Nicole and Tristen and Trevor. Both the kids are just the cutest. Tristen is still claiming he is going to be an astronaut and can tell you more than I ever knew about outer space. Sunday found us at the chicken noodle dinner put on by the band boosters. Chase played in concert band and jazz band. I served green beans. This is the only activity on a Sunday and Chase has to participate for a grade. So now it's almost 7:00 pm and the weekend is almost over and I haven't done any grocery shopping. Most of the weekends go by fast but this one went zooming by.

2 comments:

Guffey Family said...

Wow, band mom! I'm impressed, with three of us in the NHS band at once i know my mom can relate. Congrats to Chase on the blue ribbons at competition too.

Guffey Family said...

I guess, I should have said congrats on getting the gold, at competition, but they used to put those on blue ribbons, so any way congratulations!