1.Typically, what time do you wake up? 5:30 to get Chase up for seminary
2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? 10:00 or thereabouts on a school night. But let me say that when we had elementary school children, our kids went to bed at 8:00. I think parents need alone time
3. How long have you been a mommy? A little over 29 years
4. How old were you when you became a mom? 21
5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? Oobi
6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? Barney
7. What is your favorite chore? No favorite chores.
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Anything my husband cooks
9. What meal do you cook most often? Chili in the winter, Taco salad in the summer
10. What is your kids favorite meal? They all have different ones.
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Uses his priesthood
12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? 1)Rocking my babies to sleep 2)Putting highlights in their hair 3)Having water fights 4)Tickling them (after so long they tickle back) 5) Just enjoying everything about them
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Hawaii
14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? Went out where? In our house a better question is when was the last time you went out with your kids.
15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? I love it all and each one is different....Chase is watching band, Coby is laughing at his jokes, Corey is watching him with his kids.
16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? "Wait til your Father comes home"
17. Name something you do, that your own mom did? Get down on the floor to play with the grandbabies
18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? Her integrity
19. What is your favorite kids book?Snow white.
20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Take your time with them, they don't stay little for long
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When they get hurt, both physically and emotionally
22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? All of them....I love it
23. When was the last time you told one of your kids, “I Love You”? Yesterday....all three of them
24. When was the last time you were told, “I love you” by one of your kids? Yesterday by all three of them