Sunday, December 28, 2008

Reflection

I am one of those people that always take a moment at the end of a year to look back and see what I could of/should of, shouldn't have/wouldn't have done. I do make resolutions or rather goals for the new year that have to do with my personal progress. Sometimes it is two steps forward, one step backwards throughout the year. But I have learned from years past to set reasonable goasl and not decide you're going to do everything you ever wanted to improve. Baby steps is the name of the game. I am a firm believer is self-evaluation and what a better time than at the end of the old beginning of the new. I myself, keep those goals a little better at the beginning of the year than any other time. So as I do my reflection, I just wanted to pass along this invitation for everyone to do the same. We all need to grow spiritually and this is an excellent time to decide what things we can do to increase our spirituality. I hope for my friends and family that 2009 brings many blessings.
Ring in the New.

No comments: